Childbirth & Breastfeeding Education & Support for the Mid-Ohio Valley & Perinatal Specialist Training Across the World
Providing complete perinatal (pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum) education, giving parents the information and resources to obtain the birth they choose with knowledge of how to positively achieve a beautiful and powerful birth experience.
Perinatal (pregnancy-childbirth-postpartum) education is not just about birth; it is about preparing your mind and body for your future. When you choose to learn more about your body and how it affects your child, you start the bond early and provide a wonderful atmosphere for your new family.
At Esali Birth, we focus on preparing your mind and body for the empowering changes you will endure during the prenatal, labor, birth, and postpartum experiences. We work with you on nutritional and physical guidance to keep you and your baby healthy during this wonderful time in your life. We focus on techniques that allow instinctive birth and prepare the mama for a positive experience.
We want every woman to have the opportunity to have the birth she wants. We believe it is important for everyone to know their rights and options as expecting parents – from care providers, and prenatal medications, to birth locations and routine procedures. We will guide you in your priority selection process, and give you the knowledge and skill needed to have your successful birth. Not every birth goes as planned, but it is important to know that you took the necessary steps, and that the outcome of your birth was what needed to happen, not what someone else made you believe should happen.
Our goal is to make each couple very knowledgeable about the changes that will take place, how they affect those changes, and how they can influence the outcome through informed consent. We hope that the knowledge gained allows the pregnancy to lend itself to a stress-free labor and birth creating an atmosphere of pure focus on the unfolding events.
A mother should not have to worry about her medical support team during this time, but to focus on relaxation enduring each contraction, allowing her body to work naturally through just labor as her cervix opens and transitions into the pushing stage. The mother should use techniques that work with her body, not against, creating an environment that will allow her to just birth, avoiding unnecessary interventions and delivery. With the knowledge that the labor and birth has went just as it should, the mother should have the opportunity to hold her precious baby immediately after birth and just breathe a sigh of relief and joy.
just labor.just birth.just breathe™
- Perinatal/Childbirth Physical, Nutritional, & Emotional Health
- Natural Labor & Birth Techniques including various methods of Relaxation
- Labor & Childbirth Stages, Signposts, Positive Positions, & Labor Practice
- Perinatal Routine Interventions & Alternative Education
- Birth Preparation (Guide/Plan/Wishes) & Support (Doulas & Birth Team)
- Breastfeeding & Newborn Care
- Medical Benefits, Risks, & Alternatives for Perinatal Choices
- Priorities & Realistic Expectations for the Perinatal Period
- Emergency Childbirth & Assisted Deliveries
- Variations of Normal Birth
- Postpartum & Newborn Care
- Positive Birth Stories & Childbirth Videos
- 10-Week, 3-Day, & Pay-Per-Class Education Options
- Payment Plans & Scholarships
- Online/Virtual Perinatal Seminars & Courses
- Community Involvement, Support, & Educational Workshops
- Lending Library, Handouts, Positive Videos, & Much More!
We also offer a variety of payment options, discounts, and scholarship opportunities! Contact us for details!